- Provide support to Production at SPSA in various disciplines: Quality Systems Development, Implementation and Auditing, Production Process control documentation, Customer Complaints.
- Provide input and set up SPC requirements within the factory
- Complete MSA studies, Gauge R&R and Capability Studies as required
- Ensure the accuracy and fulfillment of the Laboratory testing and controls
- Manage and Control Calibration Equipment
- Ensure that the Inspection processes are calibrated to SPT standards
- Technical comprehension and practical application of product & process knowledge within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and proven application of quality principles, including Internal and External (Supplier) Auditing.
- Problem solving skills
- Measuring equipment, laboratory functioning and Quality engineering output skills.
- Advanced computer literacy skills and communication skills
- Report writing and development skills.
- Time management and the ability to work independently.
- National Higher Diploma or Degree in Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical or Quality Engineering or equivalent.
- Qualified in internal auditing through a recognized institution.
- 3 Years Industrial, Mechanical or Quality Engineering experience and systems knowledge
- TS/ VDA 6.3 Quality Systems and Implementation, TS Audits and Audit requirements.
- Quality Statistics and analysis, Completion/dealing with 8D Reports.
- Lean Process Improvement experience (Six Sigma).
Please send your cv to the e-mail address email@example.com