Financial Reporting and Consolidation Team Leader
- Preparation of monthly management financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Communicating with plant controllers and finance/accounting managers of our subsidiaries
- Preparation of management adjustments and supporting documentation.
- Preparation of supporting analysis and disclosures of the financial statements.
- Leading financial consolidation process of the group.
- Leading the external audit process and preparation of IFRS Reports.
- Leading the implementation of improvements to financial reporting processes and systems
- Responds to inquiries for financial information by collecting, interpreting, and summarizing data.
- Supports management by compiling special information and analyses; preparing recommendations
- Management and maintenance of Hyperion.
- Proficiency with IFRS financial statement preparation and analysis with 4 years’ experience in one of the Big-4 audit firms
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail and an ability to perform complex analysis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills and mastery of end user applications such as Microsoft Word/PowerPoint,
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively across organizational areas and levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to work as a contributing member of the team
- Professional attitude, appearance and demeanor
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Self-motivation and discipline
- Integrity and dedication
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Must be able to travel, may include international assignments
Please send your cv to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org