- Works with functional groups to identify roles and responsibilities of people involved in the program.
- Prepares for and schedules a project regular meeting.
- Lead the project regular meeting, review the project plan with team on the regular basis.
- Updates and re-plans the program as required.
- Assure the required program data and project plans are entered into the appropriate documentation systems.
- Review and document project boundaries, objectives, and deliverables (Program Scope).
- Involved in the tech. discussion with customer and SP global.
- Other related project based works.
- Bachelor or above, major in Engineering
- More than 1 years project management working experiences in Automotive or Rubber seal industry is prefer.
- Familiar with TS 16949 quality system, and product liability
- Familiar with SPC, FMEA, PPAP, APQP knowledge;
- Have the effective quality management and communication and control ability;
- Have the ability to communicate in English, familiar using of the computer.
- Experienced in rubber material is prefer.
- Catia. Skilled of 3D software, Catia is prefer;
Please send your cv to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org