Health & Safety Responsible
- Lead all aspect of Safety and Hygiene at the Spain’s plant, and coordinate of them.
- Control compliance with legal requirements of the company.
- Documentation, control and revision of the H&S Risk Prevention System of the Company.
- Promote and extend the culture of Safety at work among all employees through training, information and day-to-day activities.
- Being the representative of the plants of Spain with the authorities and the organisms in those matters.
- Coordinate the managers for each company by establishing prevention programs in order to reduce the number of accidents and their costs.
- Manage awareness, information and training actions for all Spanish employees.
- University training, preferably in Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in similar position, with a team at its charge.
- Additional qualification in Prevention of Occupational Hazards, Complementary training about Risk Prevention (Health, Safety and Environment).
- Knowledge about occupational safety Spanish legislation.
- Experience in risk analysis.
- Social and communication skills.
- Organized, rigorous and methodical, know how to manage safety at work as a project related to all the areas of the company.
- High level of English, able to write, speak and read fluency. Meetings an international level.
- Must have availability to travel.
Please send your cv to the e-mail address email@example.com