Human Resources Responsible – Cantabria Plant
- Hierarchical structure – Plant manager.
- Functional structure – HR Director Spain.
- Collaborate actively with the Plant Manager and the Production Manager in assuring compliance with the Collective Agreement and Internal Regulations, and propose lines of action adapted to the circumstances and rights acquired.
- Provides support to manager at personnel management as well as work council.
- Deal with possible sanctioning regimes that may be initiated.
- Implement recruitment plans for BC.
- Design and implement the Training Plan for BC.
- Ensure that Internal Promotion Plans conform to the Collective Agreement and identify potential employees.
- Control punctuality, absenteeism, holidays, flexibility, time off for personal reasons, etc.
- Implement HR tools related to employees Development (e.g. Suggestions system and employees versatility)
- Develop and support the implementation of new HR Policies requested by HR Director Spain
- University training, HR speciality desirable.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position in industrial sector company.
Please send your cv to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org